DR. MARTENS - 1460 BLIZZARD WINTERGRIP LEATHER LACE UP BOOTS IN TAN
When tough isn't enough. These boots are engineered to take winter in their stride. Built from Blizzard WP, a smooth premium leather treated with grit, salt and water-resistant finishes, the boots are set on our uniquely designed hybrid DM's WinterGrip sole for added traction, and lined with black fleece to keep out the cold. More than a match for harsh winter conditions, the slip-resistant boots are fitted with hiker-style striped laces and gold eyelets as well as a bitter chocolate sole and premium welt detailing.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Fleece lined for added warmth
- Tougher than it looks. Blizzard WP leather feels smooth and buttery-soft but offers grit, salt and water-resistance
- High-performance DM's WinterGrip sole, a PVC/ Rubber/hybrid sole built with grooved cleats with superior traction, grip and durability on slippery surface
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Smooth full grain leather with soft, aniline finish