OLUKAI - KAHU IN BLACK/OFF WHITE
Premium and easy to wear, the Kahu offers unrivaled comfort with a laid-back look that reflects our island mindset. Featuring a breathable and durable nylon textile upper and lined with a cooling and moisture-wicking textile.
All-weather, non-marking rubber cupsole with a leather logo patch, embossed logo detail and decorative sidewall stitching, razor siped for added traction on wet surfaces.
- Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with a polyurethane gel insert and a soft microfiber footbed cover. Removable and washable.
- Drop-In Heel®
- Our Versatile Drop-In Heel® offers both a shoe and slide functionality.
- Moisture-Wicking Microfiber Lining
- Our soft and silky microfiber lining is designed for an active lifestyle, wicking moisture away from the foot for a drier feel.
- A specific, razor-cut pattern in the outsole that helps to disperse water and provide slip resistance underfoot.
- Removable Footbed
OluKai footwear is designed as the perfect environment for your foot. With this in mind, we have crafted our footbeds to be easily removable and washable.